Muara Hati

Saturday 12 November 2011

][ Day 26 ][

What Do You Think About Your Friends?


First thing firsts, I think this quote best describes my attitude on friendship -

"Be slow to fall into friendship...but when thou art in, continue firm and constant..."
Socrates


Not that I don't make new friends, but it takes time....and once I'm friend with them, they can count on me...coz that's what friends are for...rite?  =)

There are some people whom I regard as my best friends....as they say it nowadays, BFF...*u know who u are*....and I believe these pics down here reflect what I think about best friends -

















LOL....promise yg last tu hanya utk different gender best friend la kn...LOLOLOL

ahh...x kire....I ❤ my BFFs!  =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...