ah well....let's not dwell on something we can't solve...haha
a few years back (I think)...I stumbled across a list of "Things Girls Wish Boys Know"....I read it, I laughed, but I agree with almost everything in that list...lets take a look at it:
Things Girls Wish Boys Know
1. Of course we like the compliments. We just don’t know how to react to them.
2. We will leave if you lie.
3. You're sexy when you're shaving, fixing things, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, driving, holding a baby, playing with cat.
4. We’re more forgiving of you than we really should be.
5. You did something bad. We seem cool with it. But actually, we’re not!
6. Shoes determine whether you're fashionable or not.
7. You look cute in hooded clothing items and raglan-sleeved T-shirt.
8. Don’t ever try to change us into someone we are not. If you can’t accept us the way we are (too fat, too thin, too loud, too quiet), maybe you’re just not right for us.
9. Jokes about us being fat are not funny. And will never be.
10. We’re impressed when you ask for our advice.
11. We’re really unimpressed with a man who has low self-esteem.
12. Surprises, even small gifts/gestures = more loving.
13. We want to be the best thing that ever happened to you -- and for you to
14. We need to talk, text, chat or exchange emails with you everyday. Even for a while. It will just make our day.
15. We don’t want to hear any compliments for your ex-girlfriends. Ever!
16. It's best to consult your gal pals for gift ideas.
17. It's cheating as soon as you're doing something with her that you wouldn't want us to see, hear, read...
18. For the record: we’d rather you break up with us than cheat.
19. Don’t act like you’re cool in front of our friends. Don’t insult our friends even if they’re damn fat or ugly.
20. Never ever forget our birthday and important anniversaries. Ever!
21. Don't overdress or even worse, dress like an emo, gothic, punk or any of those kinds of style. Just dress like a normal guy.
So all the gurls out there....agree with this list? =)
As for me, I do agree with the list....maybe except for the shoes part...bcoz I never know how to determine 'stylish' men shoes....haha....bcoz basically I think they're almost the same ;p